XPE FORUM
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

XPE FORUM

CLÃ XPE

InícioÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

Spoilers Max Payne in my Alan Wake

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
joao moradas
XPE
XPE
joao moradas

Reputação : 1

Spoilers Max Payne in my Alan Wake  Empty
MensagemAssunto: Spoilers Max Payne in my Alan Wake    Spoilers Max Payne in my Alan Wake  Icon_minitimeDom maio 15, 2011 8:10 am

Has anyone else noticed the references (homage?) to Max Payne during the very beginning of the second episode in the apartment in New York?
The second manuscript reading includes "Late Goodbye" which was the dramatic end/credit song by Poets of the Fall in Max Payne 2. The manuscript is read by Max himself in that noir, over-the-top deadpan, gruff voice that is different from Alan wake's voice. There is a blizzard outside, and the radio makes reference to the storm which is a nod toward Max Payne 1. And finally, there is a bottle of pills in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom of the apartment which looks exactly like the bottle of pills that were health kits in both Max games. The pills are directly referenced in the manuscript reading too. As a Max fan I just thought that was cool, since Remedy made the first two games. It made me smile.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
https://www.youtube.com/user/JoaoMoradas

Spoilers Max Payne in my Alan Wake
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
XPE FORUM :: Off-topic :: Outros temas.-
Ir para: